Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby bump...7 months

Here are just a few pictures I had a chance to capture today. Sorry, I am once again slipping on the blog posts, but as you can imagine, things are quite busy around here. Gracie is getting taller by the minute, and becoming quite the "little princess." However, her favorite show is to watch Ultimate Fighting with her daddy. I can't say the show has been "mommy approved," but I guess I can't monitor everything! As a result, she enjoys playing "boom boom boom" and play hitting mommy :-) Thanks honey!


Baby Morrill #2 is also growing by the minute! She never stops moving...but, I suppose she is preparing for the day she meets her big sister! :-) Boy are we in for it! Overall, I am feeling great and can't really complain...although I am sure I do! I go for a check up next week and some routine testing. Let's keep our fingers crossed everything goes well. This is about the time when I started getting so sick with Gracie.

No names picked out just yet...we are still debating! We have a few prospects, but nothing definite. I am sure it will come down to the last minute on this one. We definitely appreciate all the suggestions.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The baby bump has tuned into a BUMP. You look great and so healthy. I'm hoping you sail right on to the end without any of those previous problems. I can see how Gracie has gotten taller in her pictures. Don't work too hard and try to rest up while you can. Love ya.