Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I passed!

I must share my news and excitement!  

After accumulating 3000 supervised hours, a long flight from Okinawa to Hawaii, many nights of studying, and a lot of unnecessary stress...I passed my licensing exam!  I am now officially a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker!  As a result, I am now free to practice on my own, I received a nice raise at work, and I no longer have to stress about traveling and passing the exam!  

Thank you to all of you who encouraged me and reassured me that I could do it!  I just can't wait to return to Hawaii for a much needed vacation.  By the looks of things...It might be a while for that one :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! WTG !!!! We all knew you could do it. Nicole Morrill LICSW, so when do you find time to write your own future bestseller.....Maybe you will shoot for a talk show like Dr. Phill...lol Good job!

Laura said...

So, you got a raise...can I get a loan???? Congrats, sweet friend! Love you!!!