Friday, February 22, 2008

My birthday

Happy 25th Birthday! This year, I had a low-key birthday celebration. The night started off by attending someone elses birthday party :-) My commander was having a 50th birthday party for her husband at the Kadena Officer's Club. We attended the party with a few of our friends. It was a great party, and we watched an excellent Salsa dancing performance by two professional dancers. We left the party somewhat early, and headed off to a small Irish Pub. Believe it or not, there was actually an Irish bartender. He had such a foul mouth, but he was a great bartender:-) I really enjoyed just being able to get out and relax with a group of my close friends.

Mike and I at the party
Nicole, Jaime, and Ruthy at Irish Pub
Jaime and Brian
Tobin!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! You guys seem to be having a great time. Now, enough about you guys....where's Gracie??????? lol Lets chat soon..love ya