Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Looking back...

Just wanted to let you know that I have not been neglecting to post, but rather I am having difficulties with my new computer. Mike and I finally broke down and bought a new Mac. It is an awesome computer and has tons of cool features, but I am still working on the compatibility issues for uploading photos.

BUT, on another note...I was just sitting here looking through some old photos. My gosh how fast time flies. I look at Gracie every morning and wonder where the time went. It just flew by! It is ironic in that sometimes I feel like the day will never end! And then, almost 2 years have gone by since she arrived. It is bittersweet to watch her grow...

It is crazy to think that my little monkey was ever that tiny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think time flies....I can't believe that my little monkey had a little monkey of his own. HeeHee
I just wish the time would go faster until we see you guys again. Miss you all. Love ya.